You will go through Textbook Questions And Answers Of CBSE Board Class 5 NOBODY’S FRIEND Unit 8 Chapter 1. Understanding a text’s entirety is very important for a learner to score better in the exam. Efforts have been made to ensure a thorough and proper Textbook Questions And Answers Of CBSE Board Class 5 NOBODY’S FRIEND Unit 8 Chapter 1.
READING IS FUN
1. What are the things the girl does not want to share?
- The girl would not like to share sweets and her books. She likewise doesn’t impart her doll to anybody.
2. Did the boy share his toffee and tricycle with others?
- No, the boy didn’t impart his toffees and tricycle to other people.
3. Why are the two children nobody’s friends?
- The two children are nobody’s friends they don’t impart their wings to anyone.
4. What does the child in the last stanza want to share?
- The child in the last stanza wants to share every one of the sweets, his ball, books, games, and half of an apple and cake.
1. Do you like to share your favourite food or toys with others? Why?
- Yes, I like to share my number one food or toys with others.
- I feel glad when I share my things with others.
2. Who is your best friend? Can you describe him/her?
- Monu is my best friend.
He is talented and brilliant. He values me and likes to confer things to me. We sit together in the class. Whenever I have a couple of issues he helps me.
3. Suppose you and your friends were very thirsty and there was only one glass of water. What would you do?
- If my friend and I were very thirsty that there was just one glass of water, I would impart my glass of water to them.
4. If you had a bat, could you play cricket by yourself?
- No game can be played alone. We need a few companions to play with.
1. Can you find more words ending with – less
useless, helpless, harmless
2. Can you write the opposite of
- Answers are done and underlined.
(i) lend borrow
(ii) nobody somebody
WHAT ARE NO WORDS
1. Several words mean no . The word never is one. It means at no time or not ever .
Here are some other no words read them.
Nobody no no where
no one none nothing
2. Read the given sentences and underline the no word in each.
Answers are underlined.
- Nobody is at home.
- Ram has no book.
- Can no one help him?
- Was Gopal nowhere around?
- None of the two boys came.
- There is nothing to do.
- I have no coat.
- Radha is never late.
Nobody everybody somebody
cycle bicycle tricycle
share care stare
hair pair stair
Now write words that rhyme with
Here is a short story
Once a lion lay fast asleep in the Ranathambore forest of Rajasthan. Some mice were playing hide and seek near him. One mouse got trapped under the lion’s paw. The lion woke up, laughed loudly and let the mouse go! After some days the mouse heard the lion’s roar. He saw that the lion lay in great pain as he was tied with many ropes. The mouse used his sharp teeth and cut the rope. ‘‘You are a true friend,’’ said the lion.
From Aesop’s Fables
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
What does this mean?
(i) We must be there for friends in trouble.
(ii) Only a good friend will be with us when we are in trouble
In a short paragraph write how you can be a good friend.
To be an old friend I will attempt to assist everybody with approaching me. I would share my food and toys. I will play with them. I will help them in their investigations. I would deal with them. I would be caring to them. I will keep them glad so they appreciate my conversation. I would be an old buddy.